Senior CRM Executive
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role; CRM Executive
Customer Relationship Management is the process of managing interactions with existing and prospective customers during a sales process. Interactions are commonly through email, text and push notifications. Through these interactions, you will be able to understand more about the customers and what their behaviours.
Key Responsibilities of the role;
- Day-to-day management of CRM Campaigns including taking a brief, to production and delivery of selected campaigns
- Develop a testing strategy to identify how to get optimum email results
- You will work with the CRM team to implement a dynamic and personalised email strategy that will look to engage customers across varying stages of the journey
- You will maintain relationships with our established clients and have responsibility in the production and assistance of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- You’ll have the full support of an excellent in-house creative team, allowing you to focus around the creative elements of the email campaigns and really bring the marketing material to life.
- Over 6 months CRM or Marketing experience
- Degree level qualification in marketing
- Experience in creating email campaigns
- An ability to adapt and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job