Senior Content Writer
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Role:
Seeking your next challenge in content? Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for one of the UK's most exciting brands? The THG Ingenuity Demand Generation team could be your perfect fit.
The Senior Content Writer will provide thought leadership expertise and brand ownership of all content across the Demand Gen team. Adapting digitally designed content to expand the content life cycle and reach across all media and channels.
Supporting editorial and broader content strategy with key focus on achieving key brand positioning, reach, awareness, and sentiment.
- Work closely with the Content Manager to execute content plan across all key channels.
- Developed expertise across full breadth of Ingenuity service offering with comprehension of key vertical and strategic positioning goals.
- Adapting digitally optimised content (such as articles and blogs) to suit key campaign activations including event collateral (such as speaker decks and promotional material), social media, email, reports, and content required for adverts where necessary in collaboration with Demand Gen leads.
- Developing messaging frameworks, using master brand messaging for specific campaigns nuanced by vertical, geography and audience group.
- Support with design and creative refinement of content across reports and campaign assets.
- Act as brand guardian of messaging across all channels. Including owned, email, site and social.
- Suggest opportunities for further reach of planned content using editorial, media and press opportunities.
- Seek opportunities for content enhancement across division, both through internal employee and external customer communications.
- Suggest tools and processes to develop best practise and streamline activities.
- Demonstrate content’s contribution to organic and top of funnel pipeline.
- Ensure all content developed is aligned with key brand and business objectives.
- Supporting with voice of customer activities and champion the customer across the division.
- Ensure key brand messaging and brand positioning is the focus of all content and related campaign activities.
Success in this role looks like:
- Support content strategy delivery against key business and brand objectives.
- Demonstrate content execution’s impact on brand positioning in market, highlighting growth in reach, awareness, and sentiment.
- Ensure messaging framework and brand guidelines are robust for colleague needs across the Ingenuity division and that best practise is adhered to across all content formats and channels.
- Supporting colleagues in Demand Generation, Marketing and Sales teams to deliver a coherent and aligned brand message through best-in-class content production.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job