Senior Client Marketing Manager
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Client Marketing and Your Role
The Client Marketing team are the point of contact for Ingenuity’s global partners, here they are responsible for management of the client’s expectations and ensuring that the strategies across the channels are being met. The Client Marketing team will have regular interaction with their given clients and delivering outstanding results. Supported by channel experts including Influencers, SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media and CRM, Client Marketing plays a key role to ensure the marketing output meets client objectives.
- Being a senior point of contact to clients for marketing strategy and output.
- Managing channel experts in PPC, SEO, Paid Social, CRM, Influencer and others, setting expectations and ensuring delivery is as expected.
- Working with trading lead to establish the calendar, and how marketing budgets & campaigns are aligned to support & execute.
- Prioritise channel action plans relating to your client, including setting of timelines & deadlines as appropriate.
- Project managing marketing & creative for clients.
- Market insight and trends for the vertical.
- Creative management - Ensure assets are available to channels for launches, merchandising imagery, events, marketing assets.
- Manage & grow customer loyalty for clients - covering referrals, retention, advocacy & CLV optimisation strategies.
- Identify & set key initiatives for marketing improvements for clients
- Brief plans, targets, weekly updates, monthly updates
- Lead on the weekly & monthly reporting that is provided to the client
- Own the full customer cycle for the client, covering awareness, consideration, acquisition, engagement, retention.
- Attend calls & meetings with client media partners.
- Plan for seasonal activations & new product launches.
- Work with channel leads on relationships with media partners i.e. Google research & data insight for beauty in the US
- Work within the THG Group to continuously discover & deploy new ideas and initiatives
- Work with client product teams to understand product positioning & target audiences. Feeding back into channel teams to refine plans.
Our THG Core Values, Behaviours & Competencies
Here at THG we have 4 core values that are underpinned with expected Behaviours. Under these Behaviours we have outlined what the core competencies are that will help you achieve and be successful in your role. Attached to this Job Description you will also find our THG performance framework which outlines in detail how you are reviewed against these Values, Behaviours and Competencies in your performance review.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job