Senior Brand Manager - THG Experience (Hospitality)
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Senior Brand Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall THG Experience Portfolio Marketing Strategy, including Hale Country Club & Spa, King Street Townhouse Hotel, King Street Hotel Gym & Spa and Great John Street Hotel.
- Provide leadership and expertise to drive long term strategy and vision for each property under the THG Experience portfolio, integrating strategy (where applicable) and brand.
- Lead team on brand strategy from ideation to launch. Develop cohesive brand identity and messaging.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, brand consistency, that supports customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Develop multi-channel programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- Lead the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support, customer communication, and driving collaboration across business units.
- Support and review the creation of content across all mediums, with hands on creative involvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify target audiences, market trends, and competitive landscape to inform marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the creation and execution of compelling marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, social media, e-mail, content marketing, and video.
- Generate new strategies and tactics to get the word out about the THG Experience portfolio and drive customers to our properties.
- Lead annual/monthly planning and strategy meetings to foster collaboration across multiple teams and keep projects on track. Develop data sets on ROI of marketing efforts and make recommendations according to findings.
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics, providing regular performance analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing to drive innovation and competitive advantage.
- Continuously evaluate and optimize marketing processes and workflows to streamline operations and enhance efficiency.
- Ensure all aspects of marketing are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and employ best marketing practices.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insight.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and client touch points.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Ability to lead a team to deliver a shared mission
- Ability to prioritise and structure work delivery
- Excellent communicator – is able to give clarity and set direction
- Strong commercial awareness about the industry
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about never being ordinary
- Good listener
- Team worker – able to collaborate across functions
- Initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Pro-active and positive ‘can do’ attitude
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job