Senior Brand Manager - MP Activewear
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Location: Manchester (M90 3RR)
Senior Brand Manager - MP Activewear (www.mp.com):
The purpose of this role is to lead and execute the MP Activewear brand marketing strategy across all touchpoints. You must consistently deliver the brand values, guidelines and TOV through all channels and bring value to our consumers through different marketing platforms.
- Lead and develop the MP Activewear brand marketing strategy across all touchpoints.
- Develop brand marketing objectives and KPI’s.
- Construct and manage all brand budgets for MP.
- Work alongside the sustainability representative on devising our sustainability strategy and roll-out plan.
- Ensure everything that goes out across all marketing touchpoints adheres to brand excellence.
- Work closely with the relevant partnership’s teams to onboard new brand and influencer partnerships.
- Work closely with the B2B team on delivering campaigns across 3rd party sites.
- Support in the delivery of brand events & seasonal activations, from budget management to delivery.
- Oversee the launch of NPD / collection campaigns, from asset creation to 360 channel execution.
- Oversee the co-ordination of the multichannel brand calendar for NPD / collection launches, working closely with key channels to ensure smooth activation.
- Work closely with the design and development team on NPD.
- Manage and support the assistant brand manager and assistant social and content manager.
- Report on all brand performance, analyzing key digital / physical channel stats & key learnings.
- Work closely with buying on ensuring product is shot monthly for eccomm on relevant models.
- Work alongside the studios team to deliver exceptional brand campaigns and shoots.
- Manage the delivery of MP X MyProtein campaigns i.e clothing integration into MYP quarterly campaigns / BAU campaigns.
- Regularly present strategies and results to key stakeholders, including our CEO.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business and suppliers on key initiatives ensuring the highest commercial and engagement standards are met.
- Degree educated (preferably in a marketing related discipline)
- 4+ Years brand / marketing experience
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience within a similar role which includes management
- Creative ability to plan & deliver engaging marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project management skills to meet deadlines and budgets for multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Commercially astute
- Proactive mind-set and can-do attitude. Be able to identify opportunities and pursue them with speed.
- Able to bring new ideas and proposals to execute with excellence across our owned digital channels and to provide valued input into marketing plans.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Birthday off
- Company discounts across THG brands
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff doctor
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job