Senior Affiliate Marketing Executive | GLOSSYBOX
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service trading in the Nordics, France, UK and US, alongside Germany. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated limited edition box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, hard-working team at stage of fast growth. We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic individual to join our team to lead our next stage of growth.
About the Role:
The Affiliate Marketing team are responsible for the day to day management of the Glossybox affiliate programmes, managing numerous publisher relationships and growing the channel to acquire new subscribers. You will collaborate with wider trading and marketing teams daily to execute key campaigns and plan for promotional periods which will drive the Glossybox business forwards.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the affiliate marketing budget and support in analysis of ROIs and KPIs
- Establish clear new customer acquisition driving initiatives
- New partner outreach and quarterly planning at campaign level
- Develop relationships with strategic partners, affiliates, influencers, and agencies to increase brand awareness and drive performance across the channel
- Proactive publisher recruitment and collaborate with affiliate network for continuous onboarding of new partners
- Optimise affiliate partnerships
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and take appropriate actions
- Regular quality control and exposure auditing across affiliate partners
- Partnership vetting and managing the approvals of new partnerships on our affiliate programmes
- Manage the promotional planning and ensuring this is being secured in advance
- Own reporting on affiliate channel performance and campaigns
Key desired skills:
- Previous experience in an affiliate or e-commerce role is beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to negotiate to ensure cost efficiency for the channel
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills for working with wider teams, both internal and external
- We are looking for a team player who is proactive, resilient, driven and goal oriented
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
- Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job