Senior Affiliate Executive | LOOKFANTASTIC
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
Purpose of the role -
The Senior Affiliates Executive is responsible for the growth of the affiliate channel and performance across the UK within THG Core Beauty division. The role will also support the UK Senior Affiliates Manager in executing the localised affiliate growth strategy.
Main Duties & Responsibilities -
- Supporting the execution of the UK affiliate strategy alongside the UK Senior Affiliate Manager.
- Develop and maintain excellent partner relationships, as well as cross functional relationships within the wider internal teams.
- Collaboration with trading teams to support overall performance.
- Aligning exposure to the planned promotional activity within the marketing calendar, together with proactively advising on additional tactics to support regional targets.
- Negotiating and booking affiliate spend to drive efficiencies across the channel. Including publisher commission optimisations and tenancy agreements.
- Ownership of key campaigns and delivery across the channel.
- Firm understanding of the channel budget and support in reaching KPI targets and customer mix.
- Thinking strategically and innovatively to support customer acquisition targets and impact growth.
- Monitor and analyse performance against KPIs and ROI, continually suggesting and implementing optimisations for ongoing growth
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and market research to ensure activities are in line with the industry.
- Implementing the latest industry technologies, trialing new partnerships and detecting new opportunities in order to drive innovation and experimentation.
- Providing support and training to new team members.
- Key behaviors: team player – able to collaborate across functions. Initiative – able to think outside of the box. Organised, pro-active and positive attitude. Driven and goal orientated, and the ability to build strong relationships
Skills & Requirements -
- Minimum 1 year of performance marketing experience (Ideally in Affiliate Marketing)
- Expert understanding of the affiliate landscape including publishers, advertisers and affiliate network
- Positive and excited by testing new innovations and technologies.
- Highly analytical and commercially driven
- Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
- Able to take accountability of projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable and confident under pressure and is a able to deliver results in difficult situations.
- Confident working with targets and data
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure cost efficiency across the channel.
- Professional agency management.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and reporting platforms
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job