Senior Affiliate Executive
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from Influencers, SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, CRM to, Client Marketing.
- Work with clients to understand business objectives and campaign goals
- Match the right publishers to run client campaigns on a performance (CPA) basis
- Find and recruit new publishers to deepen our reach to specific audiences
- Planning and organising promotional activity with affiliate partners across a range of verticals
- Report on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s
- Nurture current publisher relationships, recommending campaigns that will suit their brand
- Maintain regular communication with both client and publishers during campaigns, ensure good lines of communication throughout the campaign.
- Develop campaign assets
- Develop network marketing material for specific verticals
- Plan and distribute weekly offers via our affiliate network platforms
- Work closely with the Head of Affiliate and Senior Affiliate Managers to delight all our clients with new campaign ideas
- Represent THG Ingenuity clients at networking events
- Other sales and marketing activities and administration as needed
- Report and meeting report deadlines
- Working across client forecasts to ensure we meet monthly targets but also spend budgets strategically
- At least 1 years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with junior executives
- Tracked record of achieving goals you've set yourself OR 2:1 or above graduate with a Marketing / Economics / relevant degree
- Excellent digital skills including writing engaging emails and using online tools
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- Prior experience in a client facing role within a digital business
- Prior experience in an affiliate business running performance campaigns on a CPL/CPA basis
- Prior experience in conversion optimisation particularly micro-copy (e.g. email subject lines) and landing pages
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
- Agile Working - 3 days per week in our Manchester office
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job