Senior Account Manager
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof.
About the Customer Success team and the Role
As a senior member of the customer success team, the solution you’ll be working with is game changing in the Ecommerce space and is a globally unique D2C solution. You’ll be working with brands globally to understand how they want to take their products to a global audience and developing the proposition alongside them. Ingenuity as a platform and solution, offers brands a market leading direct to consumer technology, digital and infrastructure solution that’s much quicker, cheaper and with considerably less risk.
- Consulting with brands on the D2C ambition and the challenges they are facing
- Account growth and management of Key Accounts
- Understanding from your experience and training, how best to maximise the THG Ingenuity platform and solutions
- Accountable for accelerating project backlog associated with the customer
- Driving services renewals and upsell/growth
- Owning change requests and extensions
- Internal communications strategy & execution related to the customer
- Responsibility for handoff from pre-sales, internal kick-off, and project initiation
- Oversight of Project Management and relevant Administration
- Resource scheduling, staffing, onboarding & transitions
- Health reporting, ownership, and management of escalation
- Partnering with practice leaders on resourcing needs, technology gaps, solution-specific pre-sales support, and BU support
- Develop and implement tactical plans to achieve customer success targets and expand the customer base
- Preparing business presentations and reviews for clients
- Taking care of customer requests and managing the onboarding process alongside the Business Development team
- Participation in product reviews and new product development and helping to evolve the price and proposition.
- 5+ years experience in account management or customer success roles
- Experience in working with large global organisations
- Experience in digital transformation or transformational tech products
- Previous proven consultative relationships through service
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and similar presentation and office packages
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job