Senior Account Director - Studios
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Studios:
THG Studios is the creative powerhouse within THG Ingenuity. With over 400 creatives delivering world-class campaigns for brands such as Disney, Campari, MyProtein, Lookfantastic.com, ASDA, Gillette, Nestle, Illamasqua, Coggles and ESPA - we are Europe’s biggest and most impressive creative studio. Spanning across 11.5 acres in the creative heart of the North, Manchester, we are home to 15 specially designed studio spaces, dedicated to video, photography, interiors, social, campaign and even boasting a state of the art food&drink content production facility. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
THG Studios has everything a brand needs to grow and flourish, and with that comes career opportunities across strategy, client services, creative, packaging, production and operations. So, if you’re looking for the next step in your career, live & breathe creative and want to be part of something truly special… there’s a role for you in our studio.
- Effectively manage a team of 3 to perform against team and business objectives, including implementing change management strategies set by leadership
- Support in the management of client projects providing strategic insight and cost-effective delivery
- Educating the client on best practice and creative excellence across all deliverables
- Support the team to develop competitive, integrated campaigns across all channels
- Challenge the client, when necessary, whilst maintaining a positive relationship and ensuring we are always adding value
- Work together with the Creative and PM leads to deliver creative work to a high standard
- Actively identifying new opportunities with Clients and crafting an effective and appropriate solution that will generate additional revenue for the Agency
- Work in true collaboration with the Client and their Agencies (where applicable) and be responsible for a seamless successful project and product as the outcome
- Support the Senior Project Manager with the flow of projects through their various stages, creating timelines, schedules, resource planning, managing costs/budgets
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved
- Implementing and managing process within your teams
- Building strong relationships with key colleagues – Creative, Finance, PM, Production and Studio (Photography, Styling, Set Build, Studio Managers, etc)
- Build and maintain relationships with senior Client stakeholders
- Recognise conflict situations and ability to work through them and resolve them (internal as well as external)
- Leading the appropriate face-to-face meetings with clients where possible
- Financial management of all Client Accounts and financial reporting to the business
- Owning Monthly and Quarterly marketing meetings with clients, always looking for ways to improve and grow the partnership
- You will have some of the highest levels of strategic and operational knowledge of agency life having worked within Account Servicing for over 8 years
- You must have a proven track record in leading and growing Client accounts, demonstrate hands-on management of a large and complex Client, and developing/winning new business within existing clients
- You need to always operate with confidence and gravitas
- You should be totally comfortable in leading teams in integrated communications creative development and execution. Have a good creative eye. Able to work to success with Creative Director and Planning teams
- Demonstrated financial and commercial rigour– forecasting, actual and cost control specifically
- You should have proven people and management skills. Ability to identify and retain talent. Experience in managing for success multiple teams, skill sets and stakeholders
- You will be responsible for the guidance and development of your team, so it is essential you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and spot potential
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support
- THG Group Discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job