Sales Manager - Nutrition & Wellness
Sales & Business Development
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Reporting to: Head of Sales, THG Nutrition manufacturing.
Location: Mix of sites and home office – THG adopt an agile working practice.
The role will be working within the commercial team across a number of manufacturing sites within the THG Nutrition & Wellness division. All sites have been acquired by THG over the last 2 years and following a period of positive change and improvements we are now looking to recruit a number of sales roles. An exciting opportunity working with current customers and targeting new channels and customers for growth. P&L responsible across a contracted ingredients and Finished goods portfolio of products supplying to leading B2B customers in their respective categories.
- Take responsibility for an individual portfolio of accounts - ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met.
- Ownership & responsibility for the achievement of the key commercial objectives within a specified customer(s) and overall strategy by establishing and pro-actively managing relationships at multiple levels.
- Continual evaluation of customer product mix to drive improved profitability. Incorporating initiatives from NPD, complexity reduction and cost of product recommendation
- Development and ongoing management of customer contract agreements where relevant, ensuring that these are aligned to business priorities.
- Management of customer relationships and internal relationships across multiple departments (Operations, finance, technical & product development) to optimise results.
- As part of the S&OP demand, ensure forecast accuracy is in line with account targets and working collaboratively to implement necessary changes, leading to a volume forecast that beats annual budgets.
- Clear and specific pareto customer account plans to beat budgets.
- Provide the business with accurate rolling weekly sales outlook and proactive plans to gap fill.
- Must have FMCG food & drink experience as is a strong advantage
- Previous Account Management Experience 2+ years
- Evidence of strong financial controls and commercial awareness
- Evidence of delivering profitable new business
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver exceptional results in fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative abilities
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional relationship skills (building and maintaining)
- Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills;
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job