Sales Manager - Manufacturing
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Covering 2x UK Sites (Luton and Stoke-on-Trent) candidate will be expected to travel frequently between sites and throughout the UK visiting customers.
The role will be working within the manufacturing team with real growth potential for THG Nutrition & Wellness. Working with current customers and targeting new channels and customers for growth. P&L responsible across contracted ingredients and FG B2B customers.
· Take responsibility for an individual portfolio of accounts - ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met.
· Ownership & responsibility for the achievement of the key commercial objectives within a specified customer(s) and overall strategy by establishing and pro-actively managing relationships at multiple levels.
· Continual evaluation of customer product mix to drive improved profitability. Incorporating initiatives from NPD, complexity reduction and cost of product recommendation
· Development and ongoing management of customer contract agreements where relevant, ensuring that these are aligned to business priorities
· Management of customer relationships and internal relationships across multiple departments (Operations, finance, technical & product development) to optimise results.
· As part of the S&OP demand, ensure forecast accuracy is in line with account targets and working collaboratively to implement necessary changes, leading to a volume forecast that beats annual budgets
· Clear and specific pareto customer account plans to beat budgets.
· Provide the business with accurate rolling weekly sales outlook and proactive plans to gap fill as part of the KPI review meeting
· FMCG food & drink experience is a strong advantage
· Previous Account Management Experience 2+ years
· Evidence of strong financial controls and commercial awareness
· Evidence of delivering profitable new business
· Proven ability to multi-task and deliver exceptional results in fast paced, dynamic environment;
· Entrepreneurial mindset and creative abilities
· Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
· Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills;
· Exceptional relationship skills (building and maintaining)
· Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills;
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job