Sales Manager | DACH & Nordics
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty | Own Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as Perricone MD, Illamasqua, ESPA, Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for passionate, commercial and ambitious individuals to help us grow our Beauty Brands, including a Sales Manager. As a Sales Manager for DACH & Nordics, you will work closely with the Sales Director to help develop the brands in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and Nordics (Scandinavia, Baltics) territories and facilitate day-to-day tasks with our B2B retailers. You will work with the Sales Director on the business plan for each partner, new launches and copy optimization.
You'll work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and have the opportunity to work with all functions of the group. If you are outgoing, determined, hard-working, love beauty and are looking for the next step in your career within a global group - we want to hear from you.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (60%)
- Managing existing relationship with distributors
- Identifying opportunities to grow the business in each retailer / e-retailer / distributors
- Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together sales presentations per retailer /distributors
- Merchandising: working on optimizing assets, copy, p-pages, etc.
- Analyzing needs and best practices for each retailer and being aware of competitor activity
- Adapting all initiatives to the specific needs of each retailer /distributor
- You will partner with the Ops team to make sure forecasts are accurate and our retailers are fully stocked :
- Working with Ops Manager on forecasts by SKU, by month, by account
- Working with Ops Manager on organizing orders with retailers based on their deadlines and needs
- Tracking free goods spent (samples, collateral, etc.)
COPY WRITING AND CONTENT (10%)
- Complete all new product setup from start to finish
- Writing copy and updating content for partners (identifying key words, trends, etc.)
- Working with the brand team to create the relevant assets for each retailer / distributor
MANAGE ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS (10%)
- Maintain client database by inputting retail partner info
- Complete product set-up forms and NPD launch forms as needed
- Update SKU chart to keep up-to-date
- Help with various ad-hoc projects as needed
- Assist team with general office tasks as needed
- -Increase top-line revenue for the brands in your territories
- -Maintain profitable margins for the brands
- -Achieve/exceed budgets per brand for brands’ annual budgets
- -Allocate marketing activations/sampling programs proportionately to the retailer’s size of business
- -Forecast inventory needs for new product launches, samples, and replenishment business
IMAGE & ATTITUDE
- -Well-represent the brand
- -Ensures consistency of messages & image
- -Respects the deadlines for all missions
- -Prior experience in sales, preferably with major retail accounts in the beauty industry is highly desirable
- -Strong ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and meet deadlines
- -Structured mind with a high multi-tasking ability
- -Creative and problem solver with top class trouble shooting skills
- -High level of IT literacy, (especially Excel and Office in general)
- -Interpersonal skills
- -Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a small and fast-paced team
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job