Sales Development Representative
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Ingenuity
THG Ingenuity powers the eCommerce growth of many of the world's leading brands such as Lookfantastic, Myprotein, Coca Cola, Nestle and P&G. We deliver innovative solutions utilising proprietary software and services from the first click to the last mile that enable DTC businesses to drive frictionless growth across the globe. We are a fast-paced, tech scale-up with huge opportunities for career progression in all areas and a culture that recognises great achievements with great rewards.
Ingenuity incorporates all of the required components for global digital commerce into a single, unified solution. This enables us to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global eCommerce business through a single SaaS relationship, eradicating the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful eCommerce propositions, and places them under one roof.
We have recently been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Large Companies to Work for 2021, a testament to the ongoing investment in our people. Our business is expanding at an unprecedented rate and we are looking for exceptional people to join us on that journey.
- Contact senior and c-suite decision makers to generate leads and opportunities in specific vertical markets
- Deliver targeted and strategic outreach by phone, LinkedIn, Email and referral introductions
- Professionally articulate the THG solutions and be comfortable delivering phone-based presentations
- Overcome objections to achieve and exceed quality over quantity metrics
- Be accountable for your own objectives, whilst also working with the wider team to nurture and deliver deals
- 1-3 years exposure to a fast-paced sales role
- Track record of high achievement in a target driven Sales environment
- Proven ability to understand a client’s business challenges and consult on solutions that add value
- Comfortable prospecting C-level and senior decision makers within businesses globally
- Proven experience building new relationships, offering value add insight, guidance and reassurance
- Commercially astute, staying ahead of market trends, product knowledge and perceived competitors
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about high performance and personal success
- Competitive Salary
- Commission Structure
- THG Staff Discounts
- Flexible Working
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job