Sales Account Manager - LATAM
Sales & Business Development
New York City, New York, United States
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: Sales Account Manager - LATAM
About THG Beauty Brands: With an industry recognized portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Perricone MD, Illasmaqua, ESPA, Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role:
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for passionate, commercial and ambitious individuals to help us grow our Beauty Brands (Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous). As a Sales Manager for LATAM, US Paid Sampling, US Off price channels. You will work closely with the Sales Director to help develop the brands in South America and facilitate day-to-day tasks with our LATAM B2B retailers, paid sampling, and office price retailers. You will work with the Sales Director on the business plan for each partner, new launches and copy optimization.
Job Responsibilities will include:
SALES MANAGEMENT (60%)
- Managing existing relationship with LATAM distributors (80%), US Paid Sampling (10%), US Off Price retailers (10%).
- Identifying opportunities to grow the business in each LATAM retailer / e-retailer / distributors, paid sampling, off price retailers.
- Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together sales presentations per retailer /distributors.
- Merchandising: working on optimizing assets, copy, p-pages, etc.
- Analyzing needs and best practices for each retailer and being aware of competitor activity.
- Adapting all initiatives to the specific needs of each retailer /distributor.
SUPPLY AND OPERATIONS (20%)
- You will partner with the Supply & Ops team to make sure forecasts are accurate and our DC as well as our retailers are fully stocked:
- Working with Supply on forecasts by SKU, by month, by account
- Creating workflow of priorities with Head of Operations on organizing orders with retailers based on their deadlines and needs
- Ensuring the team tracks free goods spent (samples, collateral, etc.) as well as RTV for monthly budget review
COPYWRITING AND CONTENT (10%)
- Leading the team to ensure all new products are fully set up respecting retailer’s guidelines and deadlines.
- Working with the brand team to create the relevant assets for each retailer.
- Ensuring consistency of message across all sales channels, while customizing copies to take into accounts retailer’s specificities (key words, trends, etc.)
MANAGE ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS (10%)
- Maintain client database by inputting retail partner info.
- Complete product set-up forms and NPD launch forms as needed.
- Update SKU chart to keep up to date.
- Help with various ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Assist team with general office tasks as needed.
- Increase top-line revenue for the brands in LATAM, US Paid Sampling, and US Off Price Channels.
- Maintain profitable margins for the brands.
- Achieve/exceed budgets per brand for brands’ annual budgets.
- Allocate marketing activations/sampling programs proportionately to the retailer’s size of business.
- Forecast inventory needs for new product launches, samples, and replenishment business.
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in-office; 2 day WFH
- Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
- Office Location: New York City
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays (early end time)
- Exclusive employee discounts on THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job