Retail Therapist - ESPA
Customer Services & Customer Experience
Harvey Nichols, Liverpool, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Retail Therapist - ESPA
Reporting to: Business Account Manager
Purpose of Role:
As an ESPA Retail Therapist, you will assist in the day to day running of the ESPA account. Based on the shop floor with manager and team, you are responsible for inspiring and educating our customers to find their Inner Calm. You will contribute to the ESPA business by driving sales of treatments and products. You will grow awareness of the ESPA brand using both internal and external promotional activity, and carry out spa-therapy treatments on the sales floor and within treatment rooms. As an ESPA ambassador you are responsible for ensuring Company standards are always maintained to the highest level and that professionalism, honesty, customer enthusiasm and personal presentation is maintained at all times.
Day-to day activities:
- Pro-actively and enthusiastically drive sales and ensure that both personal targets and counter targets are met. Striving to always exceed set targets.
- Raise awareness of the ESPA brand and educate prospective customers in product and treatment range.
- Responsible for collating personal daily, weekly, and monthly sales figures. Keeping any confidential information in strict confidence.
- Maintain the ESPA counter, site, and treatment areas to the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and presentation.
- Accountable for ensuring personal presentation is of the highest standard.
- Ensure that customer service is of the highest standard escalate any client complaints promptly with professionalism to senior management.
- Ensure that all details regarding clients are kept in the strictest of confidence, locked away in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
- Participate fully in promotional / PR activity and ensure the success of the promotion and/or event.
- Ensure products and treatments prescribed are appropriate to customer needs and consider medical contraindications.
- Conduct treatments punctually and to a consistently high standard in accordance with clients' requirements and as per the training received to strive for repeat bookings.
- Assist team in completing stock and NSV checks. Communicating to senior management if there are any discrepancies to support these being rectified.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience, within a retail environment.
- Minimum Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, and active hands-on treatment experience.
- Proven sales record, and ideally experience delivering treatment and retail targets.
- Exemplary customer service experience.
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy, in Word and Excel.
- Professional, supportive with a positive can-do attitude.
- Confidence / experience working internal or external events.
- Retail and Service Budget / Target
- ATV / AUT
- CRM data capture %
- Rebooking %
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job