Retail Media Manager | LOOKFANTASTIC
Internal Applications Only
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry.
We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
As Retail Media Manager, you will be responsible overseeing a portfolio of brand partners global end to end partnership marketing strategy activated across LOOKFANSTASTIC’s Media universe. The successful candidate will be able to own and improve our strategy whilst analysing budgets, building relationships, and continuing to evolve and improve our offering aligned to the global marketing calendar.
About the Role:
The Retail Media Manager will play a key role in the success of the total UK Media team. They will engage with key strategic brands directly to build strong, lasting brand partnerships while aligning to overall LOOKFANTASTIC Marketing Strategy and enhancing customer experience.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
- Brand Partnerships – Partner closely with top brands to engage them in commercial marketing activity, resulting in incremental revenue for The Hut Group and achieve positive, KPI-driven results for our partners
- Sales – Identify new commercial marketing opportunities, and new investment partners, while maintaining and uplifting current portfolio investing partners.
- Sales Materials and Pitch Work – Present creative, solution-based packages/bundles of activity that are market leading. Place the customer at the heart of every campaign to improve the shopping experience for the customer.
- Commercial negotiation – Deal closing and negotiation skills a must. The role will involve ongoing negotiations with partner brands.
- Drive successful execution of Commercial Marketing campaigns
- Deliver effective internal briefs to cross-disciplinary marketing teams, ensuring plans are tied to the business objective.
- Partner cross functionally with creative, project management, and marketing channel teams
- Support the Merch-Marketing Process across the portfolio (Evergreen)
- Drive collaboration across buying, merch and marketing internal teams with a focus on driving a connected customer-journey across all touchpoints
- Support strategic approach to planning with a focus on brand as a differentiator
- Partner with buying team on brand initiatives and strategic projects
- Identify relevant moments to amplify brand partners to deliver quarterly targets
- Reporting and Forecasting – delivery of accurate sales forecasts and reports as required by management.
- Organised, driven, proactive and self-motivated, comfortable with sales pitching.
- Organisation, time management, and attention to detail will be critical to deliver success.
- Manage a small team/ direct report supporting their progression
- Achieving annual revenue targets
- Driving campaign strategy, creative vision, leading channel experts for 360 campaigns, delivering assets, and reviewing performance for each key moment
- 4-6 Years Marketing/ Sales Experience—preferably in the retail space
- Ability to prioritise and structure work
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Strong industry and brand partner awareness
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team worker – able to collaborate across functions
- Initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Assertive- can give clarity and set direction
- Pro-active and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Developing Self and Others
- Intermediate excel skills
• Competitive Salary
• Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
• 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays plus Birthday Leave
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
• Enhanced Compassionate Leave
• Cycle to Work Scheme, Tech Scheme & More…
• Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
• Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
• Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
• Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job