Reporter - Banking / Professional Services / News
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
City A.M., London’s leading business newspaper is looking for Multiple Journalists, due to key investment from THG as part of our recent acquisition. This is a very exciting time for the business, as we will be driving growth and change to really develop CityAM into the Media company it deserves.
We are looking for ambitious journalists with experience of writing long form pieces, features and opinion to join our reporting desk. This is a very exciting time for the business, as we will be driving growth and change to really develop CityAM into the Media company it deserves.
- Professional Services
- News (including on App)
- The ideal candidate will be interested in business, politics and the intersection between the two. They will bring thoughtful ideas on how to cover the news of the day as well as broader features that will spark interest and debate among our readers.
- The right candidate will be able to break corporate news in minutes as well as write longer features on trends and topics across the industry.
- This role is perfect for an ambitious hack looking to make a name for themselves as a business journalist.
- The candidate will be excited to be a part of a newsroom which is both online and print, and keen to push forward City A.M.'s online presence. As such, a strong understanding of SEO would be an asset.
- Above all else, the individual must believe in London, its people and its businesses.
Regular shifts run from 10am-7pm Monday-Friday, but some flexibility will be required.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job