Receptionist (Full Time) - King Street Townhouse Hotel
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Hotel Receptionist to join us at King Street Townhouse Hotel.
We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our team and create memorable guest experiences. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standard of professionalism in all areas of operation and carry out all duties to our world class standards.
- Fantastic bedroom rates for yourself and F&F
- 20% off dining at the hotel
- 50% off dining at Hale Country Club & Spa, also 50% discount on monthly club membership
- Up to 50% discounts on THG brands, including Myprotein, Lookfantastic, ESPA and many more!
- Onsite GP (avoid the waits!)
- Onsite physiotherapist
- Annual leave entitlement rising every year with service plus your birthday off
- Meals provided when on duty
About THG Experience
THG Experience is home to our portfolio of prestige event locations and luxury properties - including Hale Country Club & Spa, King Street Townhouse Hotel, Great John Street Hotel and 100 King Street. Through these venues, we create exceptional experiences, services and content - all of which ensure that our portfolio of brands and partners make real-world connections with their customers that create a lasting impact.
We also collaborate closely with THG Society, our influencer marketing platform, which allows brands to access extraordinary locations, create content and host events with influencers and clients.
THG Experience is perfectly positioned to deliver rapid growth for THG’s fast-moving, global brands. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Main Duties of the Role
- Welcoming guests and checking their details against their bookings
- Allocating guests their rooms and providing keys
- Answering phones from prospective customers and guests, taking messages and delivering them
- Completing administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying
- Responding to requests for help and information
- Providing concierge services, such as booking theatre tickets. arranging travel and providing information about local amenities and attractions
- Preparing room bills and ensuring prompt payments
- Checking guests out, taking payments and returning deposits
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and the ability to respond appropriately to changing situations
- Discretion and sensitivity
- The ability to maintain professional standards under pressure
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of booking systems and software
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job