Quality Assurance Technician (Nights)
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
- Conduct GMP and fabrication audits, checking and reporting on the adherence to QM policies and procedures
- Glass and brittle plastic audits
- Collecting Micro samples as per schedule and arrange collection (water, hygiene swabs, finished products)
- Collection, check and completion of all daily production & QA check sheets
- Conduct daily label checks to ensure traceability
- Calibration of weighing scales
- Carry out temperature and quality checks
- Updating and maintaining accurate Quality Management documentation records, including logs and trackers for several processes
- Handling internal enquiries and escalating within the team where required
- Centrally file and archive a wide range of documentation including all, reports, investigations, and other quality documentation
- Form part of the internal auditing team
- Issuing certificates of Analysis/Conformities, where required
- Be involved in root cause activities
- be part of continuous improvement projects, customer experience testing and improvement activities.
- Assisting with the investigation of complaints
- Team Player
- Knowledge and understanding of Food Safety Operations and the quality requirements of both the business and the customer
- Effective communication skills, listening, influencing and persuading skills at all levels
- Time Management
- Experience working within a food manufacturing environment is desired but not essential
- Flexibility with working hours to meet business needs
- Confident PC skills
- HACCP trained (desired but not essential)
Quality Assurance experience (2+ years, desired but not essential)
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job