Quality Assurance Technician
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
- Maintain the Quality Management System and ensure compliance with relevant legislative and customer requirement
- Carry out daily Quality Assurance checks throughout the warehouse and production.
- Check & testing materials and goods to ensure safety and conformality
- Monitor and ensure batches released to the market comply with quality and food safety standards as applicable
- Support the handling of customer complaints investigations and non-conformances, using relevant tools to establish root cause, corrective and preventive actions
- Support the needs for the QC lead for internal and external audit requirements.
- Ensure traceability of all products/raw materials throughout the production process and records are kept.
- On all required occasions, raise internal non-compliances and lead on investigation
- Ensure all tests are carried out to meet finished product specifications / procedures.
- Assist in product traceability as required, both from Ingredient forward to finished products and from finished products forward to customer and back to Ingredients.
- Carry out the GMP and Glass Audits.
- Work closely with hygiene team to ensure the hygiene standards are maintain and all product are produced in a food safety environmental
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements - To be considered for this role you will need to have the following qualifications / skills:
- You will have a proven track record or experience in a similar role in quality management and management systems
- HACCP and Basic Food Hygiene Level 3
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills especially with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with internal audits and technical visits
- You will have excellent communication skills with your team
- Strong quality experience in food/pharmaceutical manufacturing (Capsule and tablet manufacturing desirable)
- Experience with BRC and ISO desirable
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job