PTP Associate: Beauty (US)
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: PTP Associate
Location: THG Beauty SSC division
About Finance at THG:
THG Finance is a fast-growing team that covers all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax, and internal audit to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health, and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles where no two days are the same!
About the Role:
Reporting into the PTP Team Leader, the PTP Associate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of supplier accounts to the expected standard of supplier experience and liaising with THG internal stakeholders to provide top-class customer service. The PTP Associate will ensure that the processing of supplier invoices is carried out as per company policy and right first-time approach.
- Manage a designated portfolio of supplier accounts and ensure invoices are received and recorded in a timely manner via our external data capture system (CD) or via exceptional manual processing.
- Manage CD validations and exceptions via an online portal.
- Manage 3-way match processes using relevant databases and accounting system (Sage).
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues working with the supplier and internal stakeholders requesting credit notes or raising internal debit notes as and when required.
- Reconcile supplier accounts on a regular basis using agreed templates (monthly/bi-monthly as a minimum).
- Request any missing supplier documents and ensure the process is followed to have these captured in the system.
- Resolve supplier payment disputes/short payments.
- Ensure all invoices, credit notes, and payments are allocated correctly on both the supplier's statement and our system.
- Monitor the unposted invoices report for your designated portfolio of suppliers.
- Review unmatched GRNI for your designated portfolio of suppliers.
- Monitor and action any queries received via the PTP mailboxes within 24-hour SLA.
- Ensure debit balances for your portfolio of suppliers are reviewed, investigated and actioned to be within agreed KPIs.
- Ensure supplier information and terms are regularly reviewed and updated working closely with the Master Data team to ensure any corrections are actioned.
- Take part in divisional finance and internal stakeholder weekly meetings.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify recurring issues and potential room for improvement within current processes.
- Strive to achieve best practice performance levels against agreed set of KPIs.
- A finance-related professional qualification (degree/AAT/ACCA/CIMA) or at least 1-year experience within a similar role.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Office IT literate, preferably with intermediate MS Excel skills.
- Sage or any other ERP systems knowledge.
- Ability to act as SME for the accounts payable team.
- Maintaining a can-do, positive attitude with a focus on high-level internal and external customer service.
- Competitive salary.
- Onsite Doctor.
- Employee discounts.
- Gym Discounts.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job