Project Manager - Studios
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Studios:
THG Studios is the creative powerhouse within THG Ingenuity. With over 400 creatives delivering world-class campaigns for brands such as Disney, Campari, MyProtein, Lookfantastic.com, ASDA, Gillette, Nestle, Illamasqua, Coggles and ESPA - we are Europe’s biggest and most impressive creative studio. Spanning across 11.5 acres in the creative heart of the North, Manchester, we are home to 15 specially designed studio spaces, dedicated to video, photography, interiors, social, campaign and even boasting a state of the art food&drink content production facility. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
THG Studios has everything a brand needs to grow and flourish, and with that comes career opportunities across strategy, client services, creative, packaging, production and operations. So, if you’re looking for the next step in your career, live & breathe creative and want to be part of something truly special… there’s a role for you in our studio.
Purpose of the role:
Drive project management within dedicated division/s to ensure that all marketing collateral and workflow from brand / client teams are managed efficiently to creative and production departments, overseeing all resource planning and traffic management. The Project Manager delivers projects in line with agreed operational processes and through effective communication with all stakeholders. Planning and delivery of projects occurs in a timely fashion, adheres to a quality brief and meets the high-quality standards required.
- Developing effective working relationships with day-to-day divisional brand contacts – be the go-to person for operational needs.
- Support Brand with their understanding of the BPM and tiered solutions.
- Developing close and productive working relationships with all divisional Studios colleagues (PM, Production, Ops, Creative, Artwork), showing support to PMTL and Project Director when needed.
- Ensure effective communication and foster positive working relationships and teamwork.
- Evaluate and lead initial brief from brand / client and feedback any additional requirements.
- Triage briefs and budgets to minimise time and limit over investment in resources up front – with support from PMTL as needed.
- Lead the creation of critical paths and key milestones with marketing teams for key campaign activity within the division.
- Oversee the resource planning process for the divisional creative team in support of the marketing teams quarterly planning process.
- Ensure the right level of expertise internal/external is applied to each piece of working in conjunction with Creative Directors.
- From the Campaign direction and insight, drive the Creative team to execute 360 Creative Campaign concepts that can be cascaded into content for every work-stream.
- Performing and optimising good traffic and planning management techniques to ensure the above.
- Act as a Brand Guardian ensuring synergy and continuity across all creative cycles and content streams.
- Refine project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility – with support from PMTL as needed.
- Lead the Content Calendar to support the Marketing plan across the year for each division working alongside asset forecast for each division – with support from PMTL as needed.
- Track and create visibility of all workflow through the studio at any given time and manage against quarterly planning process.
- Performing risk analysis on all projects with a view to mitigating any and all project risks – with support from PMTL as needed.
- Create and deliver regular reporting to communicate to up on progress and status of projects.
- In conjunction with your PMTL, work closely with other department Team Leaders on divisional development planning.
- Champion new processes and better ways of working with the divisions you manage. Working together to share resources where required.
- Drive creative innovation through the category and share best practice.
- Effective management of own time – including completion of accurate weekly timesheets.
- Must have experience within ecommerce
- You’ll be an experienced Project Manager with a background within Digital & Tech Projects
- A proven background of management of a a wide range of teams and projects in varied sizes
- Must be able to manage multiple projects & stakeholders
- A fantastic organiser with ability to manage workflow and budgets
- Be able to refine project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and financial responsibility
- Prior dealings with C-Suite level stakeholders
- Be able to track and create visibility of all workflow through the studio at any given time and manage against quarterly planning process
- Strong communication skills, a natural relationship builder with the commercial acumen to drive and increase proficiency
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support
- THG Group Discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job