Project Manager (Ecommerce/Software)
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
As part of our hyper growth we seek to hire and develop well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious people that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and drive us forward.
- Running projects from the initial stages, through to the delivery of the project.
- Experience working alongside software development teams
- Ensuring all projects are resourced, planned and controlled correctly
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders (Both Technical and Non Technical) to challenge scope and ensure solutions are deliverable
- Working directly with appointed technical leads and project team members to provide support and direct as required, contributing towards the overall objectives of the project
- Familiarity in dealing directly with technical functions including architecture, software development, test, release management, database, network, platform and IT operations
- Experience of managing multiple medium to large software projects through the full life cycle
- Be able to speak confidently about the detail of the full project life cycle with real life examples.
- Demonstrate where you have taken the lead in managing teams in order to get the best result.
- Pragmatism to the delivery approach, giving real consideration to the best and most efficient way to plan and release solutions
- An understanding and experience of a variety of test approaches (functional and non-functional)
- Ability to plan and balance priorities whilst working towards deadlines
- Excellent communications skills with ability to get messages understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques
- Working within a large IT function specialising in the delivery and management of complex projects
- Experience of working on concurrent projects and delivering across a number of different technologies and platforms
- Experience of Agile/Kanban/Scrum
- Experience working with APIs with an understanding of technical documentation
- Experience of the secure transfer and storage of sensitive data
- Experience managing digital transformation projects
- Knowledge or experience of working with full end-to-end eCommerce lifecycles
- Qualifications in Project management
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Flexible & Remote working
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Dedicated learning and development
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business
- You'll have the opportunity to solve complex business/technical problems
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job