THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Ingenuity:
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof.
About the role of Project Manager:
You will be working within the Beauty category within THG ingenuity, this is an exciting and dynamic team working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
The team is energetic and dynamic, we are looking for someone to add to this growing division.
Working as a Project Manager you will be working with the Senior Project Manager to deliver world class direct-to-consumer solutions.
- Positive, active member of the team, seen as a role model for others not just in the team, but other teams.
- Driven mindset, delivery focused and an inspiration to teams.
- Works on several projects in parallel through to implementation.
- Able to maintain a high standard of work whilst also managing trade-offs to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects.
- Confident in setting priorities for self and junior team members
- Can handle issues and act as an incident manager, handle communication / reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills can effectively lead internal and external meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - can explain technical or commercial concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. Internal and External.
- Confidently & sensitively express opinions in core skill and wider skill/remit using facts, can debate differences of opinion professionally.
- Ability to influence team members - including more senior PM members or cross functional peers
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Office
- Jira – Desirable
- Zoho - Desirable
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare package including onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job