THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, Walgreens Boots Alliance and L’Occitane by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof.
About Ingenuity Operations and Your Role:
At its core the THG Ingenuity Operations team are responsible for:
- Managing execution and governance of the Ingenuity Programme
- Ongoing operational excellence across process development, optimisation and automation
- Collaboration with group stakeholders across Logistics & Fulfilment, Customer Services & Tech development teams to service Ingenuity clients
Reporting into the Programme Director, you will be responsible for delivery of our end to end eCommerce solution to Ingenuity clients. Often leading phased roll out plans, collaborating with THG internal teams across Tech, Legal, Operations and Customer Services, along with managing third party relationships will be core to your success in overseeing the execution of large scale digital transformations. Perfect for a candidate that can move at pace with agility, this role will require you to be organized and thorough in your approach to planning and risk mitigation as you translate project scope into an actionable programme of works.
- Implement holistic programme plans based on the required outputs for both the client and THG whilst navigating differing operating models
- Drive forward on time, quality outputs aligned to the overarching strategy
- Prepare and communicate programme schedules, milestones and outcomes, combining THG deliverables and 3rd party deliverables with appropriate cut over plans
- Manage and record risks, recommend solutions and work with the Opex team to improve processes that mitigate future challenges
- Apply applicable programme and project management methodology
- Champion quality and operational excellence in all areas of the role
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience operating at leadership and exec level to maintain transparent lines of communication
- Bridge the gap between the functional development, digital, brand, marketing, ecomm and operations teams
- Report against core KPI’s and lead programme steercos
- Prioritise and coordinate core deliverables across multiple projects and workstreams
- Make considered decisions that directly impact the client and THG in an agile manner
- Creates and evolve a high performance culture, encouraging engagement and accountability
- Support and assist the Project Management team, maintaining focus, removing barriers and creating micro cultures aligned with the delivery strategy
- Experience needed in driving large scale digital programmes of work
- Background in ecommerce site delivery and components across data migrations, marketing, payments, data security, fulfilment, customer services
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare package including onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job