Production Planner - THG Nutrition
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, MP Activewear and MyPRO. We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Job Title: Production Planner
Location: THG HQ, Manchester (WA15 0AF)
Reporting to: Production Planning Manager
What's Great About the Team:
- You'll be part of a team responsible for supporting one of the world's leading sports nutrition brands.
- There's ample opportunity to take ownership of processes and drive improvements within the supply chain.
- The team covers all aspects of supply chain planning, fostering a strong team ethic and providing exposure to a variety of interesting projects.
Summary of Position: As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for generating weekly production plans, aligning sales demand with raw material availability and production capacity. Your collaboration with factory managers is crucial to analyzing and forecasting output requirements for labor, operations, and capacity planning.
- Generate weekly production plans to maximize product availability and positively impact the business's sales capability.
- Collaborate closely with factory management, reviewing performance on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and improve production efficiencies through detailed batch planning.
- Provide feedback to the supply planning team on raw material requirements, contributing to decision-making for the allocation of raw material shortages.
- Collaborate with Operations Planning, NPD Planning, and Production Finance to achieve mutual goals.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement agenda for processes affecting the supply chain team.
- Strong numerical and reporting skills, with proficiency in Excel; SQL skills are desirable.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and maintain attention to detail.
- Background in supply chain or commercial operations is desirable.
- Understanding of e-commerce operations is a plus.
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for supply chain planning in the dynamic world of sports nutrition, we invite you to join our team at Myprotein. Apply now to be a key player in ensuring our products reach our customers efficiently and effectively.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus dependant on company & personal performance
- Birthday off
- Company doctor
- Onsite Barber/Hairdresser
- Onsite Physiotherapist
- Free onsite staff gym at THG Icon office
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job