THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Description of role
Reporting to the your Team Leader this role will encompass all aspects of Production Operations from weighing up ingredients for processing to palleting finished product and all operations in between. Completing tasks to maximum efficiency whilst maintaining low levels of waste, maximising outputs, working safely and ensuring high quality standards. Adopting a ‘clean as you go’ policy at all times and adhere to the BRC standard.
- Complete all tasks in the correct & most efficient manner
- Always seek to minimise waste & maximise outputs whilst achieving the best quality possible
- Comply with company ‘clean as you go’ policy
- Work within industry Health & Safety Standards
- Comply with all food safety requirements and company food safety policies and practices
- Provide suggestions on ways of improving efficiency and reducing waste
- Complete all production paperwork fully and correctly as required
- Work effectively as part of a team whilst maintaining the capability to function individually
- Carry out any reasonable request
- Respect and value other members of staff to create a positive working environment
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a FMCG (Fast moving consumer goods) environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Good levels of literacy & numeracy will be required for completion of process paperwork
- Food Safety Level 2 qualification
- Health and Safety Level 2 qualification
- Will find something to do during quiet periods, or ask.
- Self driven, enthusiastic & motivated
- High personal standards
- Good teamworker with a positive outlook
- Committed, disciplined & able to work under pressure
- A desire for continuous personal & business improvement
- Good personal hygiene standards
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job