Product Marketing Manager - Myprotein Performance Range
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Product Marketing Manager - Myprotein Performance Range
Location: Manchester (M90 3RR), Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, up to 2 days working remotely
Sits within the Product Marketing function, reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and Head of Product Marketing. This role sits within a dedicated team which is action orientated and where your efforts will be clearly visible, with everyone supporting each other to achieve the same common business goals.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Product positioning for the Myprotein PRO range and go-to-market strategy
- Identifying and selecting products with new products teams
- Identifying opportunities to deliver ROI whilst maintaining quality, trust and value
- Ensuring that product and marketing are aligned with business goals, brand strategy, and customer profile requirements
- Market and consumer testing – packaging, product sampling and campaign
- Channel execution - liaising with marketing, ambassador, trading, new product team, production, and supply teams
- Assessing production and quality standards
- Creative campaign briefing and development
- Campaign / product execution timeline and project management
- Marketing calendar input
- Campaign and product performance reporting to assess success, challenges and opportunities or solutions
- Hosting execution and performance presentations to ensure team and stakeholder buy-in
- Keeping up to date with technological innovations and market news.
- Change the business: Help test, model and implement positively-contributing revenue exposing the opportunity in acquiring customers for the brand through new customer and brand awareness initiatives.
- Plan and execute marketing calendars ; executing campaigns strategy through a range of sales channels including paid search, CRM, ambassadors, content and social media.
- Design Product Collections: Work closely with the new product team to plan onsite and offsite activity that best reflects the product and the brand using internal data and market insights.
- Co-ordination and optimisation of campaigns: Identify and utilise opportunities to engage with relevant influencers to create revenue-driving partnerships, you will work closely with existing ambassadors and partners and the internal marketing teams to ensure optimum performance and the best return on investment.
- Innovation and ideas: Work with other key teams to generate exposure; advertising, promotions, sponsorship, PR, online, sampling, literature and building internal and external relationships all come under your remit as this is a true “Hands On” marketing role.
- Launch new products: Help the new product team identify new products, markets and territories that we can enter. Where possible, liaise to work these ideas into reality and lead strategic digital marketing plans.
- Enhance Customer Experience: Acting as a guardian for customers and brand experience offer ideas for onsite innovation and ways to target, surprise and delight our growing audience.
- Commercial: Measuring marketing activities effectiveness and evaluate campaigns to ensure objectives and ROI to guide future investments.
Special requirements for this role (e.g. may include some UK travel, out of hours working, ability to attend out of office events i.e. photo shoots, event days)
What we're looking for:
- Experience in developing market strategies and campaign execution
- Strong communication skills - specifically the ability to co-ordinate and communicate marketing to other members of the team and external partners
- Interpersonal skills - ability to get on with a wide variety of people at all levels, including designers, marketing teams, trading managers and management
- A level of understanding of digital marketing techniques and tools (PPC, Email, Social, SEO, PR) and an interest in data and insights
- Drive for results - we are looking for accountable success and results
- Innovation and creativity with a desire to see positive change
- Market research and strategy positioning – considering customer shopping habits, new trends, demand and solutions
- Creative campaign development
- Interest and knowledge in the sports, health and wellbeing markets
- Some knowledge of marketing channels and the way that these channels work
- Experience of marketing campaigns
- Relationship marketing experience
- Experience of web analytics tools (preferably Google Analytics)
- Understanding of technical aspects of the web (html, major browsers, and related page elements)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus dependant on company & personal performance
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Birthday off
- Company doctor
- Access to staff gym at THG Icon office
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job