Product Development Associate - PERRICONE MD
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Perricone MD -
For more than two decades, Perricone MD has been a holistic, three-tier skincare and wellness system. This consists of diet, essential dietary supplements and potent topical skincare solutions backed by powerful ingredients, cutting-edge research, and extensive clinical and consumer studies. Perricone MD is driven by the pursuit of fearless innovation and a stubbornly uncompromising spirit of excellence. Good enough has never been good enough—a belief that drives our commitment to consistently deliver targeted results. We continuously seek the truth in unlocking the powerful science behind healthy-looking skin, from the inside-out and outside-in.
The Perricone MD innovation team is responsible for the development and launch of all new formulas. The team works closely with cross-functional partners in marketing and supply chain. As a product development associate manager, you will be responsible for working with contract manufacturers and third-party testing vendors to ensure products meet the specified requirements for launch and ensure that projects remain on time and on budget. In support of quality initiatives, you will engage primarily with contract manufacturers over manufacturing compliance and conformity, ensuring that Perricone MD products meet high standards for product aesthetic and technical accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for initiating all safety, clinical and consumer testing for all new formulas development according to new launch project timelines
- Manage requests and coordination of all post-formula approval sampling needs
- Managing PO process with contract manufacturers and labs through THG Procure system including managing and updating the budget file
- Draft all testing protocols and serve as a liaison between Perricone MD and third-party testing labs
- Assist in formula development and approval by evaluating formula submissions and providing feedback
- Be in regular contact with contract manufacturers to ensure deliverables are being according to project scope and timeline
- Provide technical support as well as regular and comprehensive updates to project manager
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing final efficacy and safety reports for internal stakeholders
- Work with project manager from beginning of new product development through production to ensure all testing deliverables have been completed on time for launch
- Responsible for maintenance and completion of product dossier documents for all product launches
- Facilitate all third-party testing for new launches
- Coordinate pilot and line trial scheduling, including coordination of samples, documentation and issuing purchase orders
Experience and Required skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Experience in Smartsheet or other project management software a plus
- Prior experience working in a cosmetics company
- Experience with formulating or manufacturing cosmetic, and/or personal care products; experience with OTC/pharmaceutical formulas a plus
- Prior knowledge of product development testing requirements
- Capable of analyzing stability, compatibility, and efficacy testing reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized with strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple high stakes projects at a time, while adhering to project deadlines
- Some travel may be required
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job