New York City, New York, United States
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: Assistant Planner
The Assistant Planner will report directly into the Planner and assist with stock level management for specific category portfolio. The Assistant Planner will own and manage the ship log which includes but is not limited to the chasing and tracking of purchase orders.
- Update and manage purchase order shipping log
- Raise purchase orders and ensure on time delivery of orders
- Liaise with suppliers to correct POs for pricing, casepacks, and delivery windows
- Work with supply chain team to manage inbound priorities
- Partner with buying counterparts to ensure SKUs are setup correctly for ordering purposes
- Review and update SKU merchandising status; responsible for turning SKUs on and off replenishment
- Maintain list of vendor out of stock SKUs and chase for back in stock dates
- Run and send daily in stock reporting
- Along side planner, achieve average of 95% in stock availability
- Achieve high PO fill rate and on time delivery
- Low PO discrepancy rate for your category
- High supplier compliance rate
- Flexible and amenable to changes in a fast-pace, high growth environment. Must be able to multi-task while accommodating changing priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to demonstrate logical analysis to address business challenges
- Ability to prioritize workload and willingness to ask questions
- Previous experience in working cross functionally with all levels to complete projects
- Interest in planning and Beauty!
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in-office; 2 day WFH
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
- Office Location: New York City
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays (early end time)
- Exclusive employee discounts on THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job