Performance Marketing Manager - Mybrands
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week and month on month.
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work
- Ongoing, proactive campaign and platform optimisation and testing
- Weekly and monthly reporting to key stakeholders
- Manage direct reports and support with their Paid Media accounts
- Manage overall marketing budget and cost of sale forecasting for the Mybrands sites
- Optimise Marketing Mix for efficient ROI
- Identify investment opportunities to explore new marketing opportunities and channels
- Frequent automated reporting such as live demand and trends analysis
- Support and advise junior staff across all performance marketing channels including CRM, Affiliates, Influencers and SEO
- Knowledge sharing across teams and training junior members of the team
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience managing media activity from strategy through to execution and evaluation across digital channels including search, display and video
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and data analysis skills.
- Financial and analytical ability – ability to budget and review performance
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and set direction
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Self-motivated and driven individual with strong integrity
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment and be adaptable and enjoy working in an agile environment
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job