People Operations Specialist
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Shared Services
THG Shared services is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
· Driving People excellence across THG
· Assisting with roll out of performance management / pay review process
· Analysis of group wide data / trends
· People operations reporting and administration
· Maintenance and enhancement of groupwide policies
· Supporting continual improvement across the people function / driving initiatives that support process efficiency
· Identify opportunities to reduce process gaps
· Work collaboratively with wider people team to support in best practice people operations
· Implementation and evolution of people strategy
· Coordinate quarterly people town hall
· Other adhoc request as assigned by the Head of People Operations
· A drive for people excellence
· Solutions orientated, organised and meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and manage priorities
· Stakeholder management skills
· Competitive salary plus performance related bonus scheme
· THG Group Discounts on Brands
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
· Tech salary sacrifice scheme
· Leadership & Development training throughout your career
· Health & Wellbeing support (including onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support)
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job