People Data / HRIS Analyst
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About the People Team and the Role
The People Team manage the full employment lifecycle within THG, from candidate attraction and onboarding, through to learning & development and employee relations.
Reporting to the Head of People Data, the People Data Analyst will act as first point of contact for all data and reporting queries across the group, delivering standardised and ad hoc reports to a high standard in a timely and efficient manner.
Although a part of the People Data Team, the People Data Analyst will also work closely with the wider People Team in order to hold them accountable for accuracy of the data held, and ensure it is maintained at the highest standard.
- Act as first point of contact for all data, reporting and HRIS queries, escalating to the Senior People Data Analyst as required.
- Generation of reports on an ad-hoc or scheduled basis for distribution to relevant stakeholders across the group.
- Run, organise and transform data from multiple sources into a comprehensible structure, ready for analysis.
- Refresh pre-built dashboards to keep them up to date and accurate.
- Perform simple data analysis to support stakeholders with key HR metrics i.e absence and annual leave.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries & performing regular data audits
- Work with the wider HR team to enhance their HRIS skills, allowing them to be self-sufficient for basic reporting/queries.
- Act as key point of contact for simple HRIS queries, following appropriate escalation routes.
- Inquisitive mindset and a thirst for knowledge.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite with experience using Excel (Including pivot tables, formulas, and VLOOKUP’s).
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Power BI
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing environment – is flexible and able to adapt
- Results driven even with challenging priorities
- Works well collaboratively, and independently, with a proven ability to form strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job