Payments Optimisation Analyst
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform.
This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof.
About the Role
THG is looking for a Payments Optimisation Analyst to act the subject matter expert and point of reference for all thing payments. Focused on the in-depth analysis of all payments data in order to identify cost saving opportunities.
Candidate will be in control or gathering all 3rd party payments data and conducting analysis in order to present in a summary format at a senior level as well as use the summary to provide business insights and recommendations on how to optimise and improve efficiency. The role will be reliant on working with multiple stakeholders to obtain data.
Supporting data analysts to create and build internal payments dashboards in order to present insightful data analytics from payment reports.
- Conduct in-depth and complex analysis of all THG and Ingenuity brand’s payments supply chain using financial modelling, benchmarking data and knowledge of industries
- Auditing/analysing payments data to suggest potential opportunities for improvement and efficiency, supported by detailed modelling and analysis
- Supporting and coordinating the implementation of opportunities within strict deadlines
- Ongoing monitoring of improvements to build monthly/quarterly view of savings to business as a whole
- Audit payment performance data and provide recommendations for improvements
- Producing accurate reporting on payments landscape
- Review of commercial contracts and SLA’s for THG and Ingenuity brands
- Gain and maintain view of payments industry and the ongoings within
- Collaborate with multiple teams - Be able to work across multiple departments in order to support development of payments reporting
- Professional education or equivalent experience
- 2+ years previous experience as an Analyst or in payments industry
- Strong knowledge and experience of MS including Excel to analyse large data sets. Power Bi and Tableau are a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to articulate analysis data to senior stakeholders
- Appetite to learn about payments industry
- High attention to detail and have ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job