Paid Social Manager – Perricone MD ($70k - 79k)
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Division – Perricone MD
We Pick Up Where Nature Left Off.
For over two decades, Perricone MD has been a holistic, three-tiered anti-inflammatory skincare and wellness system. This consists of diet, essential dietary supplements and potent topical skincare solutions backed by some of the most powerful ingredients on the planet. Perricone MD was created by Dr. Nicholas Perricone, whose New York Times best-seller The Wrinkle Cure introduced the world to the benefits of an anti-inflammatory lifestyle. We are driven by the pursuit of fearless innovation and a stubbornly uncompromising spirit of excellence. We continuously seek the truth in unlocking the powerful science behind healthy-looking skin, from the inside-out and outside-in. Perricone MD products are available on perriconemd.com, as well as at Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, QVC, Dillard’s, and other leading specialty stores in the US. Perricone MD products are also available in more than 34 countries around the world in prestige retailers.
- Building new campaigns across multiple Paid Social ad-platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Confidence and experience managing seven figure budgets.
- Working closely and managing relationship with platform account managers to ensure best in class channel development
- Using data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
- Working with our in-house design team to deliver banner and ad creation.
- Constant optimization of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets.
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance.
- Make useful recommendations on how to develop paid strategy and the ways in which to implement these changes.
- Conducting competitor research and analysis.
- Interpreting campaign briefs into paid media execution across multiple platforms and audiences.
- Reporting and analysis to show the impact of work.
- Working collaboratively with other channels and departments to share insights and develop data-led strategy.
- Sales and Revenue targets
- ROI, Cost targets and COS%
- Channel growth
- Engagement benchmarks
- Performance Test & Learn Plan checkpoints
- 1-2 years’ experience in managing paid social campaigns across multiple platforms
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy.
- A numerically-literate and detail-orientated individual
- First-hand experience with social management platforms (Facebook/Pinterest/similar)
- Excel competent
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations
- Initiative way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Nice to have: experience across Paid Search Platforms, Google Ads Certification, Amazon Marketing and/or programmatic experience
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job