Paid Social Manager
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, CRM to, Client Marketing.
About Paid Search and Your Role
Paid Search Marketing allows brands the chance to advertise within the listings of a search engine by paying either each time their add is clicked (PPC). The Paid Search team is forever growing and plays a pivotal role within our Ingenuity infrastructure.
Reporting into the Paid Social Lead, the Paid Social Manager role would be responsible for the day to day management of the team and ensuring that they execute against campaign and strategic objectives whilst hitting performance KPI’s and ensuring best practice. Striving to deliver best in class Paid Social activity and achieving great results for clients.
Core remit would be:
· Assist the Executive team to ensure that a meaningful and relevant strategic plan exists.
· Track the clients performance against the strategic plan.
· Ensure that an effective, resource-efficient planning process is used.
· Support the organisation in team strategy development.
· Take insight and develop business proposals to support the execution of the clients.
· Proactively lead SLAs for development and implementation across existing clients.
· Recommend and lead progressional implementation of key industry tools such as Smartly, Sprinklr, Programmai etc.
The role responsibilities have been identified below:
· Understanding of setting up, analysing, and optimising large scale full funnel Paid Social campaigns.
· Proactive and professional attitude towards self-improvement and commercial awareness.
· Sole ability to produce an accurate full-funnel eComm plan for new and existing clients, demonstrating growth through activation.
· Successfully growing accounts from a revenue perspective, showing incremental improvements inline with target KPIs you have set.
· Set account and creative best practice assisting juniors to implement best in class structural, training and creative excellence.
· Concisely articulate performance updates to key stakeholders and champion the Paid Social channel.
· Collaborate and integrate with other marketing teams as well as managing execs to deliver performance vs target.
· 1-1s with team members, managing training, development and succession plans.
· Responsible for account audits, hygiene and ensuring set up is inline with Best Practice.
· Develop test plans and roadmaps to continually learn and refine campaigns.
· Deliver best in class creative recommendations and personalisation and segmentation strategies.
· Utilising first party data to enhance strategies and campaigns.
· Work with internal and external partners included but not limited to Meta, Pinterest, Snap and Tiktok to achieve revenue and ROAS targets.
· Collaborate with all marketing members to ensure the online acquisition marketing is in line with the overall marketing strategy.
· Report on competitor marketing and market trends to better optimize channels.
· Stay up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape requirements.
· Strive to implement account efficiencies operating to the 25% COS level for established brands.
· Strive to implement new account efficiencies operating below the 100% COS level for month 3
As the Paid Social Manager, you will have the following experience:
· Extensive experience optimising paid social campaigns to meet campaign objectives
· Expert in Paid Social platforms: Meta, Pinterest, Snap and Tiktok
· Love data, analytics and surfacing insights - methodical with great attention to detail.
· Great attitude and Passion for developing new and existing clients.
· Example for all junior members of the team on professionalism, self-awareness and self-reflection.
· Striving to improve existing knowledge gaps.
· Strong proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
· Excellent communication skills
· Retail, eCommerce or agency performance marketing experience is preferable
· Feed management tool experience
· Experience using Google Analytics
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
- Agile Working - 3 days per week in our Manchester office
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job