Paid Social Executive - THG Ingenuity
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, CRM to, Client Marketing.
About Paid Search and Your Role
Paid Search Marketing allows brands the chance to advertise within the listings of a search engine by paying either each time their add is clicked (PPC). The Paid Search team is forever growing and plays a pivotal role within our Ingenuity infrastructure.
As the Paid Social Executive, you will have the following experience:
· Optimising paid social campaigns to meet campaign objectives
· Paid Social platforms: Meta, Pinterest, Snap and Tiktok
· Love data, analytics and surfacing insights - methodical with great attention to detail.
· Great attitude and Passion for developing new and existing clients.
· Example for all junior members of the team on professionalism, self-awareness and self-reflection.
· Striving to improve existing knowledge gaps.
· Proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets
· Excellent communication skills
· Retail, eCommerce or agency performance marketing experience is preferable
· Feed management tool experience
· Experience using Google Analytics
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
- Agile Working - 3 days per week in our Manchester office
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job