Paid Search Manager - Myprotein
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Paid Search Manager - Myprotein
Location: THG HQ (WA15 0AF)
About the Role:
As Paid Search Manager for Myprotein, you should be an ambitious individual who is looking to take more of a role in leading and developing the paid search proposition, reporting into the Head of Paid Media.
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimisation include Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work
- Ongoing, proactive campaign and platform optimisation and testing
- Weekly and monthly reporting to key stakeholders
- Manage direct reports and support with their Paid Media accounts
- Knowledge sharing across teams and training junior members of the team
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience managing media activity from strategy through to execution and evaluation across paid search.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and data analysis skills.
- Financial and analytical ability – ability to budget and review performance
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and set direction
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Self-motivated and driven individual with strong integrity
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment and be adaptable and enjoy working in an agile environment
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
What do we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days Holiday + UK Bank Holidays
- Discounts across THG Brands and access to the on-site shop
- Onsite Gym
- Company Doctor
- Birthday off
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job