Paid Search Manager | DERMSTORE | SkinStore
New York City, New York, United States
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
THG Beauty is quickly becoming one of the world’s leading online beauty retailers. From skincare to cosmetics and hair products, our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to market-leading websites like Lookfantastic, Skinstore, Dermstore, Mankind and the beauty subscription box brand Glossybox. And our portfolio of premium brands includes the likes of ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and Grow Gorgeous – all of which are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Beauty is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
About the Role
Leading regional paid media strategy, operational tasks, optimisations and budget management across a range of paid channels and engines, including platforms such as Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and Facebook. The Paid Search Manager is responsible for driving forward the strategy, framework & performance within the Paid Search platforms while also acting as the key business stakeholder for the area. This role sits within the Performance Marketing team and reports into the Associate Director, Paid Media.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the development, execution, optimizations of paid search campaigns across relevant platforms and vendor relationships
- Maintain day-to-day operations of paid search campaigns across various platforms
- Develop forecasts and paid search strategy plans that align to marketing objectives
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated paid search campaigns
- Develop and contribute to testing roadmap to improve main KPIs across all campaigns
- Build and maintain weekly and monthly reporting for paid media team to analyze cross-platform performance and hit ecommerce goals
- Staying up-to-date with the paid search trends, new product rollouts, etc
- Proficient across SA360, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft, Shopping/Pmax, Mobile App, with experience across Tableau, GDN, Discovery, YouTube a plus
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years of paid search campaign execution experience, ideally for Ecommerce campaigns with ROAS goals
- Basic understanding of performance marketing
- Ability to take complete ownership of ad campaigns and provide recommendations for optimizations
- Eager to learn about paid search trends and identify untapped opportunities for our US brands
- Ability to collaborate as a team and also work independently
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Optimistic self-starter
- Salary $110,000 - $120,000 per annum
- Hybrid work Schedule: 3 days in office 2 day WFH
- Office Location: New York City
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays
- Exclusive employee discounts off THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job