Paid Search Manager - Demand Generation
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role:
As the Paid Search Manager at THG Ingenuity you will lead in creating and implementing effective pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns that support our business growth, specifically on Google and Bing. You will have a revenue-generating mindset and experience optimizing campaigns towards revenue, within a B2B marketing and sales lifecycle.
You will be joining the Demand Generation team and will be reporting into the Head of Vertical Marketing.
- Plan, execute, and optimize multiple types of advertising campaigns on Google and Bing with a focus on revenue generation (I.e. search, display, youtube)
- Conduct thorough keyword research and analysis to inform campaign strategy and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Create compelling ad copy and landing pages, and implement effective conversion tracking to drive engagement, conversion, and revenue.
- Manage and optimize campaign budgets, bids, and targeting to maximize ROAS.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, generate reports, and make data-driven recommendations to continuously improve paid search results and revenue.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, content marketing, and sales, to align campaigns with broader company goals and objectives and inform the business on messaging relevancy.
- Work in tight collaboration with Demand Gen Managers to enable wider campaign reach through search engine marketing.
- Work with Marketing Operations to report on ad effectiveness and campaign performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advertising trends and best practices and apply them to our campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis to inform campaign strategy and stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop and implement A/B testing strategies to optimize ad performance, including ad copy, landing pages, calls-to-action, and targeting.
- Stay up-to-date with Google and Bing's latest advertising policies and regulations to ensure all campaigns are compliant.
- Work with web developers and designers to ensure landing pages are optimized for paid search campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in running search, display, youtube campaigns, in B2B companies.
- Strong understanding of paid search advertising best practices, including keyword research, ad copywriting, targeting, bidding, and tracking, with a revenue generation mindset.
- Experience with Google Ads and Bing Ads, as well as third-party paid search tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, or Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing and interpreting data to inform campaign optimization strategies and revenue growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling ad copy and landing pages that resonate with the target audience and drive revenue.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, as well as independently.
- Experience with A/B testing, data analysis, and working with large datasets
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job