Paid Search Executive - Ingenuity Beauty
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, No7, Burt's Bee's and Revolution Beauty by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, CRM to, Client Marketing.
About Paid Search and Your Role
Paid Search Marketing allows brands the chance to advertise within the listings of a search engine by paying either each time their add is clicked (PPC). The Paid Search team is forever growing and plays a pivotal role within our Ingenuity infrastructure.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with client communications and presentations for critical events/meetings.
- Ensuring that clients are content, and that their expectations are being set correctly.
- Ensuring best practice excellence across your accounts for Google ads, Microsoft Ads and SA360.
- Ensuring strong relationships with core suppliers.
- Championing the output of your team and challenging the status quo.
- Enabling cross-channel collaboration by proactively seeking these opportunities.
- Devising test plans and strategies for your key clients.
- Managing at least one flagship account of the agency to establish as “gold standard”.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the industry and maintaining full Google and Microsoft accreditation status.
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite/remote Dr and Physio & 24/7 Wellbeing support.
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and Development throughout your career
- Agile Working - 3 days per week in our office
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job