Paid Search Associate | DERMSTORE | SkinStore
New York City, New York, United States
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
THG Beauty is quickly becoming one of the world’s leading online beauty retailers. From skincare to cosmetics and hair products, our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to market-leading websites like Lookfantastic, Skinstore, Dermstore, Mankind and the beauty subscription box brand Glossybox. And our portfolio of premium brands includes the likes of ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and Grow Gorgeous – all of which are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Beauty is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
About the Role
Supporting US Paid Search teams with operational tasks, optimizations and budget management across a range of activities, such as Google (Search, Shopping) and Bing
Reporting to: Paid Search Manager
Responsible for: Performance of US paid search activity. Delivering reporting and insights back into performance marketing teams. Supporting the Paid Search Manager with account excellence.
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimization include Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Working with our in-house design team on creative content
- Constant optimization of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work, trending and next steps
- Paid performance of US paid search performance, measured against COS%, NC and GP.
- Delivery of new campaigns, Keywords, Ad Copy across all relevant platforms and surfaces.
- Reporting on performance, transparent communication back to the trading, buying and management teams.
- Driving better Revenue volumes within COS% targets, acquiring more New Customers within CAC targets.
- Team player – able to collaborate across functions
- Initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Developing self and others
- Driven and goal orientated
- Can build strong relationships
- Can work cross functionally across teams
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 2-3 years experience in the same or similar role
- Prioritize, structure work & effectively manage time
- Capability with key marketing platform technologies
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and provide detail on insights
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Salary $60,000 - $70,000 per annum
- Hybrid work Schedule: 3 days in office 2 day WFH
- Office Location: New York City
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays
- Exclusive employee discounts off THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job