Paid Media Manager
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 6,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and are empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
About the division; Ingenuity:
THG Ingenuity is a fully-integrated digital commerce ecosystem, designed to power brands without limits. End-to-end, global, and scalable, our proprietary tech platform represents a single, unified solution, overcoming challenges and taking brands direct-to-consumer. Our client portfolio includes Nintendo, Daily Mail Group, Nestle, Unilever, Honda and of course, Proctor and Gamble.
Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to warehousing and fulfilment, we simplify the minefield of digital commerce, and enable brands to form direct and meaningful relationships with their consumers.
Initially developed to power one of the world's largest beauty and wellbeing businesses, THG Ingenuity has been continually refined to facilitate sustainable growth and seamless expansion. Indeed, the potency of the platform is no more evident than in the extraordinary global growth enjoyed by The Hut Group. Now operating over 160 localised websites, shipping to 193 territories, THG has harnessed the power of the Ingenuity platform to continually set the standard for achieving sustainable global growth in the beauty, wellbeing, and nutrition spaces
(Search, Shopping, Social, Display)
- Full ownership of paid media accounts
- Strategic Planner of multi-channel approach
- Lead client calls and meetings, using junior and senior support where necessary
- Client Retention/Satisfaction & Service Delivery KPI Monitoring
- Ensuring Full adoption of Attribution, Automation initiatives across all managed accounts
- Management of Junior and Senior Executives within immediate team
- Lead regular team meetings and individual 1:1s
- Lead team PDPs plans
- Work alongside Senior Team to identify opportunities to invest
- Ensure all team reporting is produced to a satisfactory standard on time every month
- Ensure all members of the team are adhering to THG Ingenuity best practice
- Monitor team and individual performance
Agency Influence & Commercial Acumen
- Lead the Evolution of THG Ingenuity Best Practice alongside Head of Paid Media
- Support Head of Paid in the delivery of company objectives
- Up-selling of new channel opportunities to existing clients
- Support New Business team and Head of Paid Media / Marketing Director in the delivery of New Business pitches
- Regular production of Client Case Studies
- Represent your team in all agency meetings - presenting occasionally
Key Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years Paid Media experience with a focus on Search, Social & Display
- 1+ year people management experience
- Experience managing a large array of Paid Media engines
- Agency experience managing multiple clients
- Experience presenting performance insights to clients and/or key stakeholders
- Confident using Google Analytics
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job