Paid Media Executive - ASIA
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Paid Media Executive
Supporting regional paid media teams with operational tasks, optimisations and budget management across a range of activities, such as Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Facebook platforms.
Reporting to: Head of Paid Media, Core Beauty
Responsible for: Performance of regional paid media activity. Delivering reporting and insights back into the territory teams. Supporting the Paid Media Manager with account excellence.
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimisation include Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Working with our in-house design team on banner and ad creation
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work
- Paid performance of regional paid media performance, measured against COS%, NC and GP.
- Delivery of new campaigns, Keywords, Ad Copy across all relevant platforms and surfaces.
- Reporting on performance, transparent communication back to the trading, buying and management teams.
- Driving better Revenue volumes within COS% targets, acquiring more New Customers within CAC targets.
- Team player – able to collaborate across functions
- Initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Developing self and others
- Driven and goal orientated
- Can build strong relationships
- Can work cross functionally across teams
- Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
- Capability with key marketing platform technologies
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and provide detail on insights
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job