Organic Social Media Lead
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Organic Social Media Lead
About the Role:
As Organic Social Media Lead, you will be accountable for the social strategy (exc paid) for our clients within Ingenuity across a mix of categories, platforms and geographies. You will lead our team of social experts, providing support and guidance in order to deliver excellence for our managed services, as well as supporting the team in identifying growth opportunities – both with existing clients and their strategies, as well as supporting with proposals for prospective clients.
You will work closely with our eCommerce teams to ensure organic strategies support the broader brand strategy, and you will collaborate with wider marketing and creative functions to ensure there are synergies with activity and all creative output is of the highest quality and fits the needs/wants of our brands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
At THG, we encourage and promote growth and exploration within your role. As such, the below list is not exhaustive to the potential of the role’s remit:
- Develop and deliver strategies which turns organic social media into a key driver of customer acquisition, revenue growth and community management for our clients.
- Grow audiences, generate traffic and earn more customers through organic content (we have a separate Paid Social team already).
- Be at the forefront of our organic social media strategy, looking to adopt new platforms and products within platform that can be leveraged for our clients.
- Balance creative/content with performance, ensuring that organic social not only drives performance for our clients but also enhances the consumers experience and enables them to become “brand champions”.
- Lead, grow and develop our Organic Social team and motivate and inspire them to do their best work
- Create and deliver clear, regular reports showcasing performance insights and identifying how these insights inform future plans
- Support with new business proposals for prospective clients, building strategic proposals and supporting commercials which allow us to facilitate the accounts appropriately form a resource-perspective.
- Set high standards for quality output and ensure that processes deliver quality for our brands and efficiency from a team-perspective.
- Be able to lead meetings and present plans/strategies to multiple stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Ensure social media content plans that are contextual to our brands, connecting with target audiences and delivering the brands specific focuses.
- 4+ years Social Media experience and 2+ years Management experience preferred.
- Can deliver measurable performance alongside content of exceptional quality and usefulness.
- Social platform excellence, with proven experience driving growth through different owned channels.
- Adaptability – able to work in multiple different categories to service multiple clients.
- Ownership of a strategy which delivered organic growth and commercial objectives.
- Oversight of content and experience signing off/proofing/editing content including plans, posts and/or campaigns.
- Previous proven track record of managing people, showcasing team/individual development, setting objectives, and providing general support guidance as a leader within the team.
- Experience building or growing a team, developing talent and motivating team members to do their best work.
- Ability to communicate a plan or vision to stakeholders for collaboration and feedback.
- Experience collaborating with your own team, getting their buy-in and building trust.
- Understand the risk/compliance implications (ie ASA Guidelines).
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job