Order to Cash Associate (Credit Control)
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M40 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Finance at THG
THG Finance is an innovative, rapidly growing team that covers all aspects of finance from central functions to commercial teams. We support the business as it expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures. Our team members are adaptable, resourceful, and able to drive change to keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role
Reporting into the Beauty Team Leader, the Order to Cash Associate role is accountable for the day to day Credit Control of Sales Ledgers within THG Beauty, delivering a ‘world-class’ service to our Customer base and Internal Stakeholders.
The role is cross-functional with the Accounts Receivable Team within OTC, AP, Finance and other THG internal functions and requires the ability to fully support the Team Leader in ensuring all monthly schedules are completed on time, including any reporting information that may be required.
We adapt a right first time approach to maximise cash and minimize risk by delivering an efficient billing process, alongside effectively managing our Accounting procedures in line with company policy.
We are part of a Shared Service Centre environment, proactively engaging in the development of the wider team for the benefit of business growth.
- Managing Specific Ledgers for Beauty within the overall Group Structure
- Actively chasing overdue debtors for payment
- Effectively manage Customer Credit Limits in line with our Credit Insurance Policy
- Control Insurance reporting, effectively producing accurate data on time, as per the T&C’s of the Credit Insurance Policy
- Proactively resolve Customer disputes within department SLA’s
- Work in partnership with your AR counter-part in managing your ledger – control Customer deductions and debit notes, support cash allocation requests, Customer write-off’s and all aspects of Ledger control
- Effectively manage on a daily basis, Sales Orders that are on ‘Credit Hold’
- Work with the relevant Sales Divisions to provide Customer support
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Provide reporting information for Weekly Individual and Group Team Dashboards
- Support Month End Reporting and closedown procedures including bad debt provisions and debtors reporting
- Work to Team and Individual Targets
- A good knowledge & understanding of Accounts Receivable processes
- Previous Credit Control role experience in a fast-paced, multi-functional, Finance environment
- Office IT literate, preferably with advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of working in a Shared Service centre
- Sage or other ERP system’s knowledge
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Understanding of Basic Credit Control Practices
- Confident of communicating by Telephone or email
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive ‘Can-Do’ Attitude
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job