Order To Cash Associate: Beauty (US)
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M40 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: OTC Associate
Location: THG Beauty SSC division
About Finance at THG:
THG Finance is an innovative, rapidly growing team that covers all aspects of finance from central functions to commercial teams. We support the business as it expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures. Our team members are adaptable, resourceful, and able to drive change to keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About The Role:
As an OTC Associate, you'll manage divisional Accounts Receivable duties, delivering a world-class service to our customer base and internal stakeholders. Reporting to the Senior OTC Associate, you'll use a right-first-time approach to maximize cash and minimize risk by delivering an efficient billing process while managing our accounting procedures in line with company policy. You'll act as a subject matter expert, ensuring customer billing processes are executed in line with Group procedures and internal and external audit requirements.
- Post cash and allocate it
- Reconcile bank statements and balance sheets
- Process customer invoices and credit notes according to HMRC VAT regulations and company guidelines
- Reconcile daily invoicing reports
- Process monthly write-offs and upload and manage customer portal portfolios
- Reconcile portal status to the aged debt report
- Liaise with relevant sales departments on document information controls
- Produce weekly performance reports for your division(s)
- Work alongside your credit control counterpart to deliver a world-class service to our customer base
- Hold weekly/monthly meetings with divisional financial controllers
- Process account adjustments, cash moves, and contras according to company guidelines
- Effectively deliver month-end close on Working Day 1
- Proactively manage customer queries and efficiently manage department mailboxes
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with external customers, internal stakeholders, and wider finance teams
- Support audit requests at any given time
- Complete ad hoc duties as required
Process Management and Improvement:
- Identify and propose continuous improvement initiatives in liaison with the Senior OTC Associate
- Effectively manage key stakeholder and customer expectations
- Degree qualified in relevant subject or equivalent experience within finance/accounting
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounts receivable processes
- Experience of processing a high volume of invoices/credits in multiple currencies
- Good knowledge and understanding of VAT requirements
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, ACCESS, Outlook, and Excel (understanding V-Lookup, Pivot, and Functions as a basic requirement for the role)
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 advantageous
- Track record of high performing standards and hitting deadlines consistently
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job