Order To Cash Associate: Beauty (US)
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role
Reporting into the Senior OTC Associate, the OTC Associate will manage divisional Accounts Receivable duties, delivering a ‘world-class’ service to our Customer base and Internal Stakeholders.
We adapt a right first time approach to maximise cash and minimize risk by delivering an efficient billing process, alongside effectively managing our Accounting procedures in line with company policy.
We are part of a Shared Service Centre environment, proactively engaging in the development of the wider team for the benefit of business growth.
The Accounts Receivable Associate acts as a subject matter expert and point of reference for activities or issues related to customer billing and ensures that related processes are executed in line with the Group procedures, according to internal and external audit requirements.
Performance Delivery, all in line with department SLA’s:
Duties within the role include, but are not limited to:
- Posting cash
- Allocating cash
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Processing Customer Invoices & Credit Notes in accordance with HMRC VAT regulations and company guidelines
- Daily reconciliation of Invoicing report
- Process monthly write-off’s
- Upload and manage Customer Portal portfolio
- Reconcile Portal status to Aged Debt Report
- Liaising with relevant Sales Departments on Document information Controls
- Produce weekly performance report for your Division(s)
- Working alongside your Credit Control counterpart to deliver a ‘world-class’ service to our Customer base
- Hold weekly / monthly meetings with Divisional Financial Controllers
- Process account adjustments, cash moves and contra’s according to company guidelines
- Effectively deliver month end close on Working Day 1
- Proactively manage Customer queries
- Efficiently manage department mailboxes
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with external Customers, internal stakeholders and wider finance teams
- Support with audit requests at any given time
- Adhoc duties when required
Process Management and Improvement
- In liaison with the Senior OTC Associate, identify and propose continuous improvement initiatives
- Effectively manage Key Stakeholder and Customer expectations
- Degree qualified in relevant subject or equivalent experience within Finance / Accounting
- Fluent in English verbal and written.
- A good knowledge & understanding of Accounts Receivable processes
- Experience of processing a high volume of invoices/credits in multiple currencies
- A good knowledge and understanding of VAT requirements
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, ACCESS, Outlook and Excel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions as a basic requirement for the role)
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 advantageous
- Track record of high performing standards and hitting deadlines consistently
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job