National Account Manager (Grocery)- Myprotein
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
National Account Manager - Myprotein
Location: Machester (M90 3RR)
As National Account Manager, you will be responsible for a high value P&L across grocery and highstreet customers for Myprotein. This is a high growth area for THG Nutrition & Wellness and will give the successful applicant a fantastic opportunity to help lead the B2B growth of one of the leading sports nutrition brands in the world.
- Take responsibility for an individual portfolio of UK Grocery & Retail accounts - ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met.
- Ownership & responsibility for the achievement of the key commercial objectives within a specified customer(s) and overall strategy by establishing and pro-actively managing relationships at multiple levels.
- Continual evaluation of customer product mix to drive improved profitability (PPU) incorporating initiatives from marketing such as complexity reduction and cost of product recommendation
- Development and ongoing management of customer joint business plans where relevant, ensuring that these are aligned to business priorities
- Taking the lead with buyers to secure the optimum distribution level & fixture space for all supplied products (focusing specifically on the biggest & most profitable skus)
- Management of customer relationships and internal relationships across multiple departments (commercial, technical, product development) to optimise results in a complex matrix structure
- Ensuring forecast accuracy is in line with account targets and working collaboratively with the demand planner to implement necessary changes, leading to a volume forecast that supports delivery of CSL & stock targets and informs the businesses financial planning cycle
- Annually review customer account plans as part of the budgeting process for the following year.
- Implement an agreed promotional plan within defined trade investment budgets.
- Evaluate promotional effectiveness to ensure the most efficient use of promotional expenditure.
- Provide the business with accurate rolling monthly sales forecasts.
- Deliver and rationalise an accurate monthly demand plan
- Knowledge of sports nutrition products a strong advantage
- Previous Account Management Experience 3+ years (Food & Beverage Retail/Grocery) a must
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver exceptional results in fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative abilities
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Must be great at managing a lot of people at once;
- Exceptional relationship skills (building and maintaining)
- Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills;
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-Annual Discretionary bonus subject to performance
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Company Doctor
- Discounted gym membership
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days remote)
- Birthday off
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job